Please respond to the following questions based upon these course objectives:
– Synthesize concepts of leadership, management, change and communication in relation to the role of the professional nurse, nurse leader and nurse manager
2. Analysis of the nurse managers role related to cost and budget factors.
B. Analyze economic, social, and demographic factors that influence the organization and management of rural health care organizations
1. Utilize knowledge of leadership/management theory in examining organizational effectiveness and nursing practice
2. Apply leadership concepts, skills, and decision making in the provision of high-quality nursing care, healthcare team coordination. and the oversight and accountability for care delivery in a variety of settings.
3. Apply concepts of quality and safety using structure, process, and outcome measures to identify clinical questions and describe the process of changing current practice.
4. Employ principles of quality improvement, healthcare policy, and cost effectiveness to assist in the development of plans to improve practice and promote quality of healthcare delivery.
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
1. For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
2. Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to the professional application.
Provide evidence (citations and references) to support your statements and opinions
Please use APA style 7 and include reference page
The post how the course material learned will be applied to the professional role of a nurse. appeared first on Scholarly Solutions.