Due Date: 11:59 p.m., Wednesday of Unit 7 Points: 100
Submit the application aspects from your MBA concentration courses to your Capstone project.
• This section should include a clear and comprehensive application of course concepts, assignments or textbook material from your MBA concentration courses.
• This section of the paper may include any of the following:
o Course concepts discussed in concentration classes.
o Material from assignments or activities in concentration classes.
o Textbook and supplemental material from concentration classes.
• Five to six pages in length, excluding the Title and Reference page.
• APA format, including an in-text citation for referenced works, using the 6th edition.
• Include only the application section of your paper.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write.
COPYRIGHT POST UNIVERSITY 2021
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Evaluation Rubric for Capstone Projection Concentration Application Assignment
CRITERIA Exemplary Proficient Deficient
(75 Points) (50-74 Points) (0-49 Points)
Application of Course Concepts, Assignments or Textbook Material from your MBA Concentration Courses. Clearly demonstrates application of the core concentration courses of the MBA program. Required information is present through key details may not be clearly or completely presented. Does not provide the all required information, or the information provided is incomplete or poorly constructed.
(25 Points) (15-24 Points) (0-14 Points)
Clear and Professional Writing and APA Format Writing and format are clear and professional. Few errors that do not impede reading and flow. Errors impede professional contract.
COPYRIGHT POST UNIVERSITY 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED